Pages

Saturday, July 11, 2015

Epantry-My virtual cleaning closet

am a huge fan of virtual shopping. Of being able to order just about anything I need (or want!) while never having to pack up all 3 of my boys and drive anywhere. Online shops are so nice for finding gifts and items I could never find in local stores. But I'm also finding it's a great option for buying some of the things I could find at the local stores.
 
I've being a regular user of Amazon's Subscribe & Save for some time now; being able to get household necessities at a discounted price and delivered to my  front door for free has been amazing. I regularly order diapers, laundry detergent and even a big enough box of toilet paper to last us about 3 months! This service has been a lifesaver to a Mama of 3 busy boys who lives far enough out of town to make a shopping trip a big event!
 
 Recently though, I have found a site I like even more than Subscribe & Save. Epantry offers the convienence of Subscribe & Save with more style and substainability. Epantry makes me want to buy cleaning supplies! I love Epantry's ever growing selection and their commitment to offer sustainable products and brands. Some of my favorite brands like Mrs. Meyers and Method have a broad offering of products and scents on the site. I also have really come to love Epantry's exclusive brand, Grove Collaborative. I have tried a new item from this line with almost each of my orders. I love their tea towels and usually always have one of them serving as my "pretty" kitchen towel. Another one of my most favorite products that I can only order from Epantry is their 100% pure soy candle. It comes in a few different scents but I love the Eucalyptus and Spearmint so much I haven't talked myself into trying another yet. I love that it is fully and proudly American made and it is the best quality candle I've yet to find. It lasts so long for such a petite size.
 

 Some other fun products I've got to try out from the Epantry brand are their pop up sponges (which are a lot of fun!) and  their generous sized lip balm. 
                     
                              
                                                                                
The lip balm was a free gift that came with my order this month- a perk to being a VIP member! Along with occasional free gifts and samples you also get free shipping, which is always a real plus in my book. 
 
One of the biggest reasons why I will be staying a loyal customer to Epantry is their amazing customer service! Being a small startup company they seem to have a close knit team who really care to know their customers. I have personally contacted their support team several times now and am always impressed with their response. They go above and beyond to meet your needs and solve an issues you may have. I love the feeling that they actually care and enjoy providing people with great products and service! 
 
 Next time your cleaning closet is running low, do yourself a favor and let Epantry stock it back up!

No comments:

Post a Comment